Pre-Order ScaleTrains.com SD-45s

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Apr 24 17:57:23 EDT 2020

Good evening all,

  ScaleTrains.com announced N&W SD-45s in Pevler blue and the 1776
bicentennial scheme. The N&WHS Commissary will be taking pre-orders until
Friday May 15th. These units are due to arrive at ScaleTrains.com HQ late
January of 2021. Please click the link to ScaleTrains.com's web page for
information:

https://www.scaletrains.com/product-category/rivet-counter-ho-scale-emd-sd45
/

All locomotives are available in DC/DCC ready and Sound/DCC equipped.
Details are as follows:

1776 Bicentennial Unit:

DC/DCC Ready:  Member price: $189.99, Non-Member price: $199.99

Sound/DCC Equipped:  Member price: $279.99, Non-Member price: $289.99

Pevler blue units 1771, 1782, 1785, 1810, 1812, and undecorated:

DC/DCC Ready:  Member price: $184.99, Non-Member price: $194.99

Sound/DCC Equipped:  Member price: $274.99, Non-Member price: $284.99

  A non-refundable deposit of $25.00 per locomotive will be required at the
time of pre-order. Ken Musante of our commissary will contact you for
deposit arrangements. Once the product arrives, your deposit will be applied
to your balance. Your credit card will not be charged the full balance until
the product arrives and is ready to ship.

  To pre-order, please send me your name, mailing address, email address,
phone number, member number and locomotives desired and quantities to
mtarnett at bellsouth.net  Please contact me with any questions and thank you
for your support of the N&W Historical Society!

Regards,

Todd Arnett

President, NWHS