Turnouts

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Apr 1 11:31:45 EDT 2020

I'm glad you asked! I have a batch of turnouts waiting to be empowered by this information!
Jeff Cornelius

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail
 On Wednesday, April 1, 2020, NW Modeling List via NW-Modeling-List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org> wrote:

#yiv5470998042 #yiv5470998042 -- p {margin-top:0px;margin-bottom:0px;}#yiv5470998042

I want to thank all of you who responded to my question about automating existing turnouts on my layout.  Y’all have given me a lot to think about.  I haven’t yet purchased any switch machines.  I found the RailCrew Switch Machines, mentioned by Tom, to be very interesting.  Also, I found the idea mentioned by Don to be very interesting.  I am going to have to spend some time looking at my layout, especially the turnouts that are quite close together in my two yards, and decide which method I think will be right for me.  I expect I will end up using several different methods, depending on the location of the turnout.  I knew this was the right place to find answers!  Thanks!

Jack Fletcher

​

NW-Modeling-List at nwhs.org