For Sale Ads

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Mar 20 09:17:51 EDT 2020

All:

We recently rejected a post to the list as a “For sale” item. We allowed a “wanted” post to go through, as it was not a direct solicitation.

We remind all that this is not a list for buying or selling of anything, please direct those posts to the sale list.

This has already been discussed at length, and the Society formed the sales list for that purpose:

While the sales list has certainly not brought a lot of traffic, especially after the lengthy discussion had about it, it is still there for your to utilize.

Thanks for your participation and understanding

The Moderators