Model Railroader Article

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Mar 6 18:10:03 EST 2020

Hi Matt,

I haven’t heard anything from the RPM folks about being open for that event, but  in addition to the NMRA national, I will be open for the National Narrow Gauge meet over Labor Day weekend.  In any event, if you’re in STL for the RPM meet, shoot me an email closer to the time and I’m sure we can work something out.

Gary
Ghoover_1 at charter.net

Sent from my iPad