Spring Mills Depot and N&W Caboose project

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Mar 6 08:25:23 EST 2020

I personally would like to be able to put in an order for a couple of these cabooses even if it is a couple more years before they show up. I've tried submitting orders to them twice via email and never received a confirmation. I don't care about the preorder discount, I just want to make sure I can actually get the models.

Aaron Falis

Sent from my android device.