Rapido H16-44 Pre-Order Info

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Mar 4 12:55:24 EST 2020

From: NW-Modeling-List <nw-modeling-list-bounces at nwhs.org> On Behalf Of NW Modeling List
Sent: Wednesday, March 4, 2020 10:11 AM
To: NW Modeling List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org>
Subject: Re: Rapido H16-44 Pre-Order Info

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the City of Virginia Beach. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.
The locomotives that came from the Virginian-N&W merger in 1959, were first painted in black with yellow gothic lettering.

James Flummer

Is the Pevler Blue the "as delivered" scheme or were they delivered before the Pevler Blue period?

Walter Davis, Youngsville, NC