Spring Mills Depot and N&W Caboose project

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Mar 4 09:33:08 EST 2020

I don't think it has anything to do with the virus. Its been over 3 or 4 years. They have my money also.Chris Wrenn Roanoke, VaSent from my  U.S.Cellular© Smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: NW Modeling List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org> Date: 3/4/20  8:49 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: NW Modeling List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org> Subject: RE: Spring Mills Depot and N&W Caboose project I had $2500 for the reserved cabooses and got tired of the wait and NO UPDATES.Communication to customers is extremely very POOR!Even the current project, the DODX Heavy Duty Flat car has no updates even though they have been to train shows and announced the free loads. I know that they are a small and have families, but there is no excuse.Just my thoughts,Stephen Rineair Sent from Mail for Windows 10 From: NW Modeling ListSent: Wednesday, March 4, 2020 7:34 AMTo: NW Modeling ListSubject: Spring Mills Depot and N&W Caboose project To all:Has anyone received an update from Spring Mills Depot and the disposition of the N&W caboose project,especially in light of the manufacturing shutdowns in China due to the virus?thanksv/rEric RaitchGainesville, Va ________________________________________NW-Modeling-List at nwhs.orgTo change your subscription go tohttp://list.nwhs.org/mailman/options/nw-modeling-listBrowse the NW-Modeling-List archives athttp://list.nwhs.org/pipermail/nw-modeling-list/