RS-11 horn

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Jan 8 16:46:48 EST 2020

For N&W RS11 and RS36, 300-400 series, the sound file needs to be a Nathan
P-5, old cast.  I was able to consult some folks that are basic locomotive
air horn experts and researched it and determined a Nathan P-5 old cast was
correct.  I'm having a friend setup my 4 Rapido RS11's with to Nathan P5's
old cast sound file.

Ed Painter -Member #70 from Narrows, VA living in Cohutta, GA