HO Passenger Cars

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Dec 19 21:36:37 EST 2019

Hey folks,

What companies have made HO passenger cars? And which ones are good? I have
a few of the Bachmann Spectrum and I'm not that impressed. The couplers
definitely sag and the lighting needs to be changed. I also have (as of
today) 3 of the Rivarossi which I like a bit more. The Rivarossi seem to
need more detailing and lights and are the older cars with brown roofs.
Also definitely a darker red. I'm hoping that this is a more accurate red.
The Spectrum have the black roofs and are a brighter red. What do you folks
like?

Thanks!
Tom Fulton