Decals for HL Hopper Models

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Dec 2 12:30:10 EST 2019

Thank you for the information. The irony is not lost on me that I pay to have hosam.com remain on the web as a tribute to Sam and Hank. Mr. McCall had collected so much info that I haven’t even gone through it all!

The attrition would be a tremendous effort and not really worth it given priorities. I have the book by Dow. What a great resource.

I mostly decided on a mix of numbers reflecting ‘36 and ‘39 builds. I arbitrarily  chose the last three digits using my ‘34 Southern Railway conductor wheel reports (limited to HU and other earlier N&W hoppers) even though the HL’s don’t fit that time.

Looking forward to having my “fleet” running on the FCSME layout soon. I’ll share a photo if allowed on list (or a link otherwise).

Happy holidays!

Dave

Sent from Dave Bott' iPhone