Decals for HL Hopper Models

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Nov 27 09:58:18 EST 2019

So the printed build date is only good for certain car numbers right?

I am changing some, like 22001 to a 1936 build date and a RO ‘54 reweigh to fit FCSME layout date of 8/5/1955.

Any  info on when and how often reweighs happened elsewhere, like Norfolk, or offline like Spencer shops on Southern or Sewell Point for Virginian?

I’m modeling Greensboro NC at home and Maryland on FCSME.

Thanks,

Dave

FCSME is modular layout at Timonium, MD train show and elsewhere.  Http://fcsme.org

Sent from Dave Bott' iPhone