More Virginian questions about passenger service

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Nov 4 13:33:54 EST 2019

Of course, Ken.  And by sheer coincidence 203, 206, and 209 were on a
storage track, near the basement wall, in November 1956.  Not far from the
nicely preserved model of Dixie.

Frank Bongiovanni, who may count rivets but allows a little bit of time
flexibility.

(if you're new to Virginian modeling, please ignore these last two
messages, but come to the convention or Virginian Crazies next fall)