EXTERNAL: The Cavalier Drumhead (Rear Tail Sign)

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Oct 23 14:44:13 EDT 2019

Eric

The Cavalier artwork was used in ads and timetables in the 1920-1940 era, it changed slightly for timetables in the late 1940s, I believe.

Since Wikipedia is edited by registered users, there is always a questionable area in whatever you read on there. Sure most folks try to get stuff right, but on many subjects there is limited knowledge available. Whoever put that up picked up the Tomar artwork (where it came from is unnkown) and used it. The art on the sign on the rebel rails site is a combination of several era things into a tin sign to sell, not based on reality.

Ken Miller