Strasburg Pa

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Sep 6 11:21:05 EDT 2019

Concur. You’ll need more than one day there to see it all. There’s also a great smorgasbord restaurant nearby. Bring your appetite.

I’ve been to Strasburg but not to the live steam. We got to the Pennsylvania RRR museum across the street which is impressive. I wish the Roanoke museum had the money and space to build a complex like the one up there.

I’d like to see or get photos of the N&W 611 and the N&W 475 engines together. The size and power of steam engines sure changed a lot through the 1900’s.

Phil Miller