HACKED?

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Sep 5 13:05:17 EDT 2019

I got an email from something called "nw-modeling-list-request at nwhs.org" with a whole string of numbers/letters.  I did click on it and some logos came up that I didn't recognize so I thought I'd ask if this is legit? I do want to still get emails from the guys....Thanks.  PS -paid a visit to Roanoke last week and sadly found that #611 was in someplace called "Strasbourg Pennsylvania"?  Who would want to go there!😊  Also found a lump of coal and a spike just laying on the ground.  Keeping the coal for Christmas and the spike in case the British attack us again and I need to spike their cannons!

Ed Svitil
Alpharetta GA
NWHS #0317