PRR 7203 + 4

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Aug 27 16:28:58 EDT 2019

On 8/27/2019 2:53 PM, NW Modeling List wrote:

> I found this on-line; no description. Anyone got a suggestion based on
> limited background?  I finally located an Athearn PRR 7203 but it’s in
> “Brunswick Green” or whatever PRR called it.  Although weathered in
> photo, the body appears more on the black side than green.

An old PRR modeler once told me the correct mixture for the 'PRR green'
was one drop of Coach Green into a full bottle of Loco Black.  ;-)

Might the location be Hagerstown?

Take care
Bill

--
==  Scale Model Railroad Products  ==
== Manufacturer - Retailer - Importer ==

Bill & Diane Wade

B.T.S.
1782 Trinity Rd
Belington, WV  26250-7621

Phone: 304-823-3729
FAX: 304-823-2901
http://www.btsrr.com

We wish you Fair Winds and Following Seas.