When?

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Aug 20 14:37:08 EDT 2019

I’m no expert, but I believe this happened as a show for the coal industry after the head switch to Diesel engines. So that would be in the early 60s. I realize this does not specifically answer your question but it may be close enough to an answer as to what you want. I hope this helps.

Birmingham Al
trying to model the last part of World War II.

Sent from my smart phone cuzz I’m just high tech like that, know what I mean?
WALLY