RPM St Louis

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Jul 25 14:48:19 EDT 2019

Ron Davis and I will be present and representing the society. Partnering with the folks of Scale Trains. I'll be promoting membership and the archives.Todd Arnett Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S7, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: NW Modeling List via NW-Modeling-List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org> Date: 7/25/19  11:18 AM  (GMT-06:00) To: nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org Cc: NW Modeling List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org> Subject: RPM St Louis
This weekend is RPM at Collinsville IL. Near St Louis. Friday and Saturday. Mike Shockley