Virginian Crazies 2019

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Jun 6 13:08:18 EDT 2019

Now that we're past the NWSH convention, it seems like it is time for a
reminder about the 2019 edition of the Virginian Crazies get together.

We are penciled in for Friday, October 11th through the 13th next year.
Usual schedule: a bunch of us will probably arrive Thursday October 10th.
Thursday evening we'll decide where to go Friday.  Friday evening we'll
have presentations and plan for Saturday.  As usual, transportation will be
POV.  The lodge should have us and our rates on their calendar.  Please
call the lodge directly, not the WV Parks toll-free number.

We already have some tentative plans and options for next year, including
going to Polk (?)tunnel, and going to Matheny to visit Tom's grave (which
we deferred this year because we were informed that it wasn't marked yet).

So please mark your calendars and make your reservations.  Hope to see a
lot of folks interested in the Virginian there.  As always, all are
welcome.  There is no registration charge.

Frank Bongiovanni