E2a Motor / Gearbox Recommendations

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon May 20 09:58:28 EDT 2019

>From what I remember, NWSL only has 1 motor that fits (flat-can Sagami) and
you'll have to cut off 1 of the shafts with a Dremel to fit the cab.  You'll
need a Universal drive (ball/socket) set and a gearbox.  NWSL once listed
conversion kits for many engines, including the E-2a because this was once
imported by the previous owner.  Check their web site for conversion
project.

Jim King
www.smokymountainmodelworks.com