Sales List

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed May 15 09:02:41 EDT 2019

AMEN Reverend Nichols...................I was going to suggest the exact
same approach. A seller would provide an item description and asking
price.  Prospective buyers can contact and communicate/negotiate as needed
with the seller.  If agreement is reached it would be followed by a
transaction and shipment.  Payment method and shipping method/cost would be
agreed to during the communication/negotiation phase.  Making this work
isn't rocket science and certainly doesn't need to be complex and confusing.

Ed Painter; member #70 from Narrows, VA living in Cohutta, GA