EXTERNAL: Re: K-2/ Selling Lists

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon May 13 17:03:21 EDT 2019

Eric,

  Thank you for your input.  I will forward your recommendations to the two moderators for their consideration. As previously stated, the BOD established four basic rules and also concluded that the moderators shall operated and govern the list as they deem necessary. I’m sure your input will be of tremendous aid to them.  Many thanks.

Todd Arnett