O scale VGN Battleship Gons

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Apr 30 17:25:46 EDT 2019

Great for the TOY TRAIN market.
Scott says they will do the VGN version.
How nice.  Which one of the "at least three"??   Or will it be a mishmash and be correct for none.    I suppose if you apply the 20 foot rule it will be ok.

And yes, Mr Kehn, in the 1:32 scale live steam world my alias is "Dr Rivet".

What ever makes you happy in the world of model railroading, just do it.  May not be my choice, but that is ok.

Sent from my digital telegraph key
Jim Stapleton
Northernmost VA