O scale VGN Battleship Gons

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Apr 30 15:02:07 EDT 2019

Jim S Understand where you are coming from. I'm thinking they will just do one car body and letter it for both railroads. If it is close to the Virginian gons that will work for me. I just want something to look reasonably well behind my EL2B set. I don't have any of the Yoder's, but I'm familiar with them (8 cars?! Bless your wife!). The suggested price is in line with what I would expect to pay for a car like that. Over the decades I have counted enough rivets and picked enough nits and have little to show for it (no working layout), except a bunch of boxes and totes containing cars I never run. A reasonably good looking battleship (Frank B hates that term) gon with correct lettering will work for me. Jim Kehn  -----Original Message-----