Virginian Caboose Decals

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Apr 30 11:58:29 EDT 2019

All

The Commissary now has the brand new sets of Virginian caboose decals from Shellscale in stock, in HO, O and N. These sets are beautiful if I say so myself, since some of the art originated from me, from where I have lettered a number of the actual cabs. These are dead on accurate, and are available on line as well.

If you want to send in an order the SKU numbers are:

HO - 135.98
O - 135.99
N 135.100

They are $4.99 plus standard shipping prices

If you want to save the shipping price, simply come to the commissary at the convention this week.

Best
Ken Miller