EXTERNAL: Re: Norfolk & Western 1954 Boat Roster

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Apr 19 14:34:02 EDT 2019

Larry:

I did some rooting around in old brain cells, and recalled the Rail Marine Interest Group (chaired by John Teichmoeller) web site, which still appears to be functional.  See: http://trainweb.org/rmig/history.html
This is the group that published “The Transfer” magazine.  Issue #26 addresses (briefly) PRR activities in the Port of Norfolk.  Transfer #34 had an article on Hampton Roads.  It appears that you can order individual issues of 26 and 34, but you’d have to get #24 on a CD that contains issues 21 – 24.  Since you have to order them directly from John himself, you should ask him about N&W boats, barges, carfloats, etc.

-Eric Bott