Norfolk & Western 1954 Boat Roster

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Apr 18 15:54:49 EDT 2019

You might want to consult a copy of *Norfolk and Western Railway,
Pocahontas Coal Carrier, *by Richard E. Prince. Chapter 13 discusses "East
Coast Coal Boats and Piers and has listings of several of the companies
serving the area, together with some roster information. One of the
companies is named Pocahontas Steamship Company, apparently incorporated in
Wilmington, DE.

Jim Brewer