Union Terminal Imports Pulman 10-6 Sleeping Car Project

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Apr 15 17:53:30 EDT 2019

I apologize for my comments. They wee in reference to the N&W cars imported by Division Point. I haven't personally seen anything done by UTI so retract the reference to their products.
The DP cars, on the other hand had some mistakes when it comes to painting and striping. I mentioned it to them but they didn't receive it well. "Don't buy them then!" isn't what I expected from someone importing cars with such a high price tag when the information is readily available and FREE.
Again, I didn't mean anything negative about UTI. I have only heard good comments on their products and wish them well. I also wish I could afford the new generation of passenger cars. Wouldn't it be wonderful to have some Pg coaches at a reasonable price?
Roger HuberDeer Creek Locomotive Works