Cameras

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Apr 12 21:03:36 EDT 2019

I'm come a long way from the Kodak Brownie and Polaroid cameras I began
with in the mid-60's.  I enjoyed a Canon FTB and an A-1 when shooting 35mm
slides from 1973 to 2003.  Changing over to digital photography in 2003
I've gone through a number of Canons beginning with the "Original" Digital
Rebel.  For the last several years I've been very happy using both a Canon
5D MkIII and 6D.  With them I use a Canon zoom lens EF 24-70mm 1:2:8 L II
USM and a Canon zoom lens EF 28-300mm 1:3.5-5.6 USM.  Too bad we didn't
have such cameras and lenses in days gone by.

Ed Painter; Member #70 from Narrows, VA living in Cohutta, GA