2019 Convention Reminder

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Mar 31 12:17:28 EDT 2019

Mr. Arnett,

I plan to sign up and pay for my convention registration the first of the
week. I am excited about the opportunity.

I may be limited which events i can attend that weekend. So i am holding
off on purchasing any individual event tickets. I may need to travel back
and forth some to Roanoke. I am trying to attend most events ... especially
the tours. Can I purchase the event tickets after I register?

Of special interest is the NS back shop tour Thursday afternoon. This is my
most difficult to arrange attending. How are sales for this event? ... is
it filling up? I notice you are limiting the number of attendees. In your
opinion, am I in danger of missing out if I wait a week or so when I will
have my scheduled nailed down.

I am sure this is a busy time for you while getting everything organized
and I appreciate your time addressing my questions.

Kevin Byrd
Chesterfield, VA
Member #5275