PRR GP-9s on N&W late 50s

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Mar 1 14:48:21 EST 2019

Folks,

I have found the resource of the Pennsy Geeps as promised. The title of the book is "Norfolk and Western Diesel's Last Conquest" by William E. Warren. There are some nice action photos in the book with the Pennsy units trailing and in the lead.

Number series was 7200 to 7229 with the long hood as forward (no dual control stands)

Mike Ritschdorff