PRR GP-9s on N&W late 50s

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Mar 1 09:19:27 EST 2019

You can use a couple of Pennsy geeps as the N&W had 30 of them on lease. Gensis did 7203 which is correct for the leased units for the late 50's era. I did add a couple of GP-9 B units to the 7203 but that is another one of my issues!

I have seen photo's in one of the N&W books but not sure which one as I have  most of the N&W books, I will look and let all know where the photos are at.

MIke Ritschdorff