Rail Road Progress hopper kits

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Feb 27 10:23:47 EST 2019

ECW kits were also flat.

Jim King

 <http://www.smokymountainmodelworks.com/> www.smokymountainmodelworks.com

From: NW Modeling List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2019 6:29 PM
To: NW Modeling List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org>
Subject: Re: Rail Road Progress hopper kits

As I remember,the RRP kits were "flat" kits and had nothing to do with the later ECW kits. Don't know if they did, but RRP could have done an H10 just as easily as the others, since they were mostly flat sheets of styrene. I have built "sorta" H10's by cutting down the old Life Like 100 ton hopper. The hoppers are not as deep as they should be, but everything else looks lie an H10.

Jim Nichols