Possible solutions; Was Bored With Steam

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Feb 24 11:54:32 EST 2019

Jim:

I just wanted to draw attention to the lack of RTR N&W steam models over a long period of time.

Second, It’s is pertinent  that we support manufactures when a project is offered.

Third, the trend with modelers is going where there are the most products available.

Stephen

PS: there has been a great discussion on alternatives Models by Erik, Frank and others.

PSS: Pullman library has the sample of the N&W passenger car RED.

Stephen

You sure stirred the pot with your initial post. I don't think I ever saw some many responses to one subject on this list.

At least folks out there are thinking about the hobby and modeling. Doubt if anything will change the hobby as much as we would like to.

Anybody want to really stir the pot and talk about passenger car red?

Jim Kehn