Bored with steam

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Feb 23 08:52:20 EST 2019

Folks,

What has been said by our great group is that if you really want something go ahead and reserve a piece or two maybe even more. There is a minimum number for ANY production run weather it is brass or plastic.

So make sure you put your hat into the ring when an announcement is made and then there  may b e a better chance it could get run.

Mike Ritschdorff