Bored with steam

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Feb 22 11:03:29 EST 2019

Hi,
Great post, I can sympathize with the plight.  I think we are lucky also
with the rs-11 coming out that will add to the ability to model.
If you model anything in the steam era, you need a M.  Those don't exist
except for sunset brass.  The models are not really that great either... I
mean they are ok.
David