Bored with steam

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Feb 22 09:59:18 EST 2019

At least in HO there is some stuff available in brass. In N there is even a more limited choice.

As you seem to imply, problem is, not so many around who remember steam in action. Either gone on to the big roundhouse in the sky, or not able to remember where they left almost anything, including memories of steam engines.

We often model what we experienced.  Won't be that long till steam will be in the sane category as Civil War railroads.

I can remember steam running through Kenova, but only on the N$W, not the C&O.

On the up side, the engines you mention are the only ones I remember in action, so I can still acquire models of my memories.

Bob Huston

When will we see new steam models or are there enough to support steam anymore?