MTH Arrow Car

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Feb 20 20:07:45 EST 2019

I agree with you on the investment opportunity, as long as there is
interest in accurate models, even though they are plastic. In addition,
most engines won't pull a brass set of equivalent cars. I have both sets
of the Arrow cars and 3 of the MTH J's, and all of them out perform all
the other manufacturers' products.  If we could get a really good K,
from anyone, I would be over the moon happy!!!

Walter Davis, Youngsville, NC