RPM meet in Winston Salem

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Feb 14 10:00:32 EST 2019

I wanted to take a minute and let everyone know the dates for the RPM Carolinas: School of Railroad Modeling Techniques.
The dates for 2019 are November 8th and 9th to be held in Winston Salem at the Forsyth County Agriculture building.  This is the same venue as the joint meeting with SRHA several years ago.

I am very interested in finding persons interested in giving a presentation/clinic for this year.  We have yet to have a good N&W presentation in the past two years.  Era of modeling does not matter.  We even invite presentations on prototype operations as well.

This RPM also sponsors a “Bash and Build” presentation each year.  This year I will be doing this presentation on making a Southern prototype ACF 4000 CF 3 bay covered hopper.  These are limited to first 20 or so registrants.

More info and updates can be found at the website:
https://sissonstony.wixsite.com/rpm-carolina <https://sissonstony.wixsite.com/rpm-carolina>

Please ask any questions or let me know of your interest in presenting.

Thank You,
James Wall
Rural Hall, NC