Williamson gets the Luritorium built! On the Pokey!

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Sep 24 09:18:10 EDT 2018

It is artist vellum card stock. After it was glued in place it was painted with a paint called aged concrete. Then dusted with artist chalk.
Ray Russell Sr.

In a message dated 9/23/2018 9:01:50 AM Eastern Standard Time, nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org writes:

Wow! Very impressive. What did he use for the concrete floor? Is it painted plaster or something else?

I have a couple (dozen) irons in the fire for my projects, including the 1980’s Shaffers Crossing building and the Virginian Station (rebuilt). Simulating concrete floors around track has been a challenge. I’ve painted foam core, artist mat board or poster board to simulate concrete.

-Phil Miller