Rapido Dome Cars

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Sep 4 16:40:19 EDT 2018

The HO scale Rapido Dome cars have arrived in Roanoke, and they are truly beautifiul cars.

They appear to me to be state of the art to me, brass quality at a reasonable price, the paint and lettering looks great as well as the detail.

I know they are not totally perfect for the two cars, but it is minor difference and even as picky as I am, I will probably have to have one, even though I don’t do HO anymore.

http://www.nwhs.org/commissary/models.html

They are the seventh item down the page. We don’t have a huge stock of these, but please consider supporting the Society by ordering one or both cars.

Thanks
Ken Miller