Prototype Modelers Meets

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Aug 20 20:01:32 EDT 2018

Jim,

  Dean and I attended the meet in Winston-Salem last year and plan on having a presence this year.  Too, Bob Harpe hosts an annual RPM meet in Savannah, GA each spring.  Dean and I attended this meet as well. Both events have a fair attendance and great clinics.

  The society has had tables at each of these meets and we usually pick-up six to ten new members along with a few hundred dollars +/- in sales. It would be of great help if we could get our members attend these meets as they relate to their location and represent the society.  Can we interest you in representing the society at BWI?  Thanks!

Todd Arnett