Decals for early 50's 24" lettering scheme for H2a hoppers

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Aug 14 21:45:23 EDT 2018

I know there was some discussion regarding decals for the H2 and H3 hoppers recently but I'm looking accurate decals for early 50's 24" lettering scheme for H2a hoppers.
All of the BLI factory painted/lettered hoppers with the 24" scheme have a build date of '56. I've asked them several times to go with the earlier road numbers of the early 50's to no avail.
If there is an accurate set of decals available with the early 50's info, I'll just start with that. Any assistance would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Don Yelverton