Commissary Models

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Jul 31 11:29:38 EDT 2018

Howdy all

When it comes to China and their issues, there is another thing besides
trade wars going on over there that causes delays.

Most of our brass castings come out of Korea;  however, our Korean
caster has set up a relative in China to do brass castings also. Good
quality and good turnaround times from them.

But, I just found out that the Chinese government has demanded the
casting shop be immediately closed and moved out of town due to
pollution issues.  So the fun starts for them with finding a new
location, getting the building ready, and moving all the equipment. And
who knows what other governmental challenges they will have to overcome.

Nothing has appeared in the news about the Chinese government trying to
fix their pollution problem, but I know it is being done.

Take care
Bill

--
==  Scale Model Railroad Products  ==
== Manufacturer - Retailer - Importer ==

Bill & Diane Wade

B.T.S.
1782 Trinity Rd
Belington, WV  26250-7621

Phone: 304-823-3729
FAX: 304-823-2901
http://www.btsrr.com

We wish you Fair Winds and Following Seas.