N Scale C39-8s

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Jul 23 15:11:20 EDT 2018

Todd,

Thanks for at least giving us consideration.  Perhaps future offerings of N
scale N&W first and second generation locomotives will spike more interest,
especially for the high short hood ones.
For the others interested in the C39-8, ScaleTrains on-line ordering was
very easy and there is free shipping.

John Myers