Scaletrains N Gauge C39-8 Inquiry

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Jul 21 18:12:18 EDT 2018

Todd,

If enough orders are received and it can help the Commissary, I would like
to order one each of the following:
C39-8 # 8577, SXT311478577 ($134.99 version)
C39-8 # 8597, SXT311438597 ($134.99 version)
Do I mail in a Commissary order form?
If not enough orders for you to order, I can always order direct to
Scaletrains can't I?

John Myers