Update on the Springmill Depot preorder of N&W Caboose

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Jul 20 14:44:23 EDT 2018

Walter

I have yet to have a Chinese supplier deliver on the original schedule.  As a model railroader you should be used to this by now.
I am sure that Bill has many bruises on his cranial region from this exercise.

The cabeese and cabins will be here when they get here, not one minute sooner.  And there is not a lot Spring Hill can do to change it..... Unfortunately.

Jim Stapleton
Northernmost VA