Coal Road RPM

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Jul 20 12:51:39 EDT 2018

Because of the Convention in May. We had chosen to cancel it for this year. Dean Taylor Vice President Norfolk and Western historical society

Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: NW Modeling List via NW-Modeling-List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org> Date: 7/20/18  10:54 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: NW Modeling List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org> Cc: NW Modeling List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org> Subject: Re: Coal Road RPM
Last I heard was this year has been cancelled but next year might happen.Enjoy the show Josh Blevins Charlotte, NC