Model give away

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Jul 11 12:54:58 EDT 2018

HelloEveryone I am going to buy two kits. And draw names on  Facebook live on Saturday 7-14 at 12:00 noon. We would like for you to do a build article for the Arrow. It is yours to keep one will be the section forman house (Ho scale)the other will be the Mahone station  (Ho scale). The winner will be announced on Facebook and by email entries must be in by 6 p.m. Friday the 13th Email me at taylor at nwhs.org Good luck Dean Taylor Vice President Norfolk and Western historical society

Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Smartphone