Looking to Replace My J Class Engine

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Jul 7 16:15:28 EDT 2018

All this convo raises a quick Q: Are the running gear guts and superstructure the same for the MTH and BLI Class J's? I know the electronics would be different, given MTH's proprietary DCC system. Seems I recall the lawsuit between the two makers affected/included the J's some years back.I have a bunch of the old-run Korea- and China-biilt BLI J's, but none of the MTH's.Thanks

Andre Jackson
Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad